Wound Care Team
Partnership with the Leading Wound Care Management Team Leads to Successful Healing
Through a partnership with Diversified Clinical Services (DCS), Good Samaritan
Hospital is able to offer a new and comprehensive center offering specialized
wound care and hyperbaric medicine. DCS is the world’s largest wound
care management company with over 300 hospital partners delivering excellent
evidence-based care to patients with chronic wounds. Of special importance
to our hospital, DCS Centers traditionally achieve excellent clinical
outcomes, including high limb salvage rates, an 88% healing rate within
31 median days-to-heal and extremely high patient satisfaction.
Multidisciplinary Physician Panel
The dedicated Wound Care Center physician and allied professional panel include:
Dr. Jeffery Kaplan, MD, FACS, Vascular Surgeon & Co-Medical Director
Dr. Julia Shuleshko, DO, FACEP, Emergency Medicine & Co-Medical Director
Dr. Kirk Churukian, MD, FACS, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Dr. Najwa Javed, DPM, MPH, AACFAS
- Dr. Jessica Ngo, MD, FACEP, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Manjula Jeyapalan-Noone, MD, General Surgeon
Dr. Sahra Sellers, DPM, MPH, AACFAS
Comprehensive Team of Wound Care Specialists
The Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center is designed to complement your physicians'
services and is committed to the treatment of chronic or non-healing wounds.
Your wound treatment experience will include:
- Personalized wound treatment program
- Treatment areas offering privacy and comfort
- Physicians with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nursing staff specially trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records and health
The Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center provides the high-quality
care you have come to expect from Good Samaritan Hospital.